- Fantastic gift options for a military retirement party
- Commemorate Time Served with a Unique Sword or Gun Display
- Different Types of Collectible Swords
- Choosing the Perfect Military Sword Gift
- HISTORY OF SWORD ACCESSORIES
- The Early History of United States Military Edged Weapons Used in Combat
- The Knives of the Vietnam War
- Military Swords You Will Want to Add to Your Sword Collection
- How to Keep Your Knives and Swords in Excellent Shape
- Selecting the Best Military Sword Accessories
Posted by Devin on 10/14/2013 to U.S. Military Swords
Letter openers are ideal gifts. Everyone receives mail, and a letter opener helps keep envelopes in uniform condition, as opposed to opening a letter without an opener will do. When a letter opener is used, no ragged edges and no flaps are getting in the way.
We offer letter openers for several different ranks for the Navy, the Army, the Air Force, and the Marines. Swords, cutlasses and knives are replicated in our available models, and they all are of high quality, just like our veterans. Letter openers that fall in the swords category are replicas of current swords that are and have been used in a specific branch. KaBar knives are exact replicas of those that were first issued in 1943. The stands are of hardwood and made from either rich Northeastern American Cherry or gorgeous Appalachian Black Walnut. One is sure to complement the décor in your favorite veteran's home or office. The stands include a plate and two insignia with additional ones available.
The functionality combined with the aura of respect that the stands create will be received well. These letter openers are perfect for the military veteran in your life, ideal for any occasion, and are just a great way to say 'thank you' that will always keep you remembered as one of the few who truly appreciates the sacrifices and service that veterans give to our country. The design will surely remind any recipient of his or her military career, and the day-to-day use of the letter opener will help reduce a pile of unruly envelopes into a tidier stack.
More results: 1 2