- Fantastic gift options for a military retirement party
- Commemorate Time Served with a Unique Sword or Gun Display
- Different Types of Collectible Swords
- Choosing the Perfect Military Sword Gift
- HISTORY OF SWORD ACCESSORIES
- The Early History of United States Military Edged Weapons Used in Combat
- The Knives of the Vietnam War
- Military Swords You Will Want to Add to Your Sword Collection
- How to Keep Your Knives and Swords in Excellent Shape
- Selecting the Best Military Sword Accessories
Posted by Mel on 12/22/2012 to U.S. Military Sabers
The stunning scabbard takes good care in holding the blade with its real black leather and two gilded mounts at the center and throat which are decorated with sailor knots, giving the mounts the appearance that they are tied on with the knots. The scabbard culminates in a drag which is also adorned in gilded decoration.
This authentic blade of the U.S. Coast Guard makes an excellent addition to a collection of military blades, or is a great way in order to begin a collection! Whether you are a fan of swords in general or are specifically a fan or supporter of the U.S. Coast Guard, this blade makes a great gift which you can adorn your home with and impress your friends with.
All blades are available in lengths of 28", 30", 32", and 34" inches. Each blade comes with the appropriate sized scabbard, which meet government specifications. A blade can be special ordered with engravings.
More results: 1 2