- Fantastic gift options for a military retirement party
- Commemorate Time Served with a Unique Sword or Gun Display
- Different Types of Collectible Swords
- Choosing the Perfect Military Sword Gift
- HISTORY OF SWORD ACCESSORIES
- The Early History of United States Military Edged Weapons Used in Combat
- The Knives of the Vietnam War
- Military Swords You Will Want to Add to Your Sword Collection
- How to Keep Your Knives and Swords in Excellent Shape
- Selecting the Best Military Sword Accessories
Posted by Bryan on 8/8/2012 to Military History
U.S. Air Force swords are made specifically from stainless steel, and they contain steel cross guards and eagle heads on both ends. But, the grip is one of the more impressive aspects of the blade. The grip is a steel-wire bound grip, which is very durable. Plus, the blade is double-edged with a stainless steel diamond cut. And, when you aren’t using the sword, it has a hook attachment for hanging. Many of these authentic swords are between 28 and 34 inches in length. These impressive specs are the main reason it’s becoming so popular.
U.S. Military Swords Online features only the finest U.S. Air Force swords and we sell swords and displays for Military gifts for graduation, promotion, or even retirement. Or, there is Naval Base Hobbies, who distributes regulation weapons to everyday citizens. If you’re just a big fan of the U.S. Air Force shop around, you'll like what you'll find.
Military weapons will always be an area of interest for anyone in the world. This is probably because the Military has played a major part in history. So, it’s hard to forget men and women fought for our freedom, and there are many of us who want to know how they defended our freedom.
More results: 1 2